Winners of the 2010 EE Week Photo Blog Contest
The National Environmental Education Foundation is pleased to announce the winners of its 2010 National EE Week Photo Blog Contest:
- First place: Seeing Water, submitted by Stephanie Kennelly from Garlough Environmental Magnet School in West Saint Paul, Minn.
- Second place: Salmon Stream Keepers, submitted by Maureen Foelkl from the Chapman Hill Environmental K.E.E.P. Organization in Salem, Ore.
- Third place: Summer Camp Seining, submitted by Miranda Kerr from the Florida Oceanographic Society in Stuart, Fla.
The top three entrant organizations were awarded the following:
- First Place: $149.99 Ultra Flip Video Camcorder and 30 copies of National Geographic Explorer Magazine at $106.50;
- Second Place: $149.99 Ultra Flip Video Camcorder and $50 gift certificate to Acorn Naturalists; and
- Third Place: $149.99 Ultra Flip Video Camcorder.